RAW is committed to the long-term conservation and sustainable development of communities in East Africa.
projects including: Spinner Dolphin Migratory Patterns, Whale Shark Migrations Project, Manta Ray Behavioural Studies, Studies in Seaweed Farming for Fishing Communities, Sustainable Fishing Program- Methods for Coastal Communities, Marine Park Surveys,
Marine Archaeology- Pemba, Biodiversity Counts- South Coast of Kenya, Diver Training
and Education Programmes and Agricultural Alternative Livelihoods Programmes.
RAW Projects rolling out for 2014, 2015 and 2016 have already been researched, designed,
negotiated with relevant partners and funding secured, while further projects for 2017 onwards are now in the advanced stages of development.
To date numerous marine / terrestrial conservation projects and community development programs have been approved by relevant authorities and supported by our investors.
+44 7530 286651 (UK) or +254 738880228 (Kenya), email@example.com to discuss projects
in further detail.
Volunteer Projects 2014 – 2017
- Conservation – Marine Conservation, Shimoni
- Conservation – Marine Resources Management, Shimoni
- Conservation – Marine Mammal Conservation, Shimoni
- Conservation – PADI Training and Marine Archaeology, Pemba Island
- Community – Water, Sanitation and Education, Shimoni /Mombasa / Tsavo
- Community – Children’s Orphanage, Mombasa
- Community – Small Scale Sustainable Agriculture, Pemba
- Conservation –Terrestrial Conservation, Ndara Ranch,Tsavo
- Conservation –Terrestrial Resources Management, Ndara Ranch,Tsavo
- Conservation – Human / Wildlife Conflict Community Support Ndara Ranch,Tsavo
- Conservation and Community – HARD CORE RAW, Katanga Province,DRC